Monday, August 9, 2010

First launch ceremony of my life:- My speech during the pune launch (Part2)

I dreamed of seeing me as an author and today I am one.
Four years ago, when I had returned from US without anything in my hand, without MS {the degree}, without respect, without anything but guilt of failure. I felt like everything around me, my whole life had been demolished. Even after joining for M. Tech. at UDCT, I was very much unhappy and down in confidence. At that very moment, I started writing my experiences, while in he US, after coming back to India, my failure, reasons, cause etc.
I used to write before as well but this time around I started taking it extremely seriously. Infact while connecting the DOTS, today I can say, I joined and completed M. Tech. just to prove myself again after B. Tech. as though it was due to my bad health and physical conditions that made me come back to India from USA, I consider it always as my biggest failure.
Also while connecting the dots, I can say I was destined to come back to India and write a novel and published it in India.
While doing M. Tech. I gathered all the confidence back and I even started doing things that I liked passionately and loved them doing from bottom of my heart, writing, creating.
They say that creation happens when everything around the person has been demolished or shattered. The girl I used to love very much during my B. Tech. days and even during M. Tech. had said “NO” to my proposal, so there was a reason to start creating a LOVE STORY as well.

No.. seriously, I have even thanked her in my acknowledgement for saying “NO” . Otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to craft such a LOVE STORY. So Finally I wrote it.
Deepti is my B. Tech batch mate and when we met during our batch reunion, I accidentally came to know that she was also interested in writing. I showed her the entire 1st draft of this novel. And then she started working on elaborating and editing of it. For 2nd , 3rd and.. till 7th draft.
Finally when we felt that the material is ready for approaching publisher, we started finding out the one. Eventually after 2 and half years of hard work, we got success in seeing our names as Authors.
Currently, I am working on 2 ideas for my next novel which we will discuss probably after a year or so during the launch of that particular book.
Right now I am pursuing a course in Screenplay writing and Direction. Today I am dreaming of writing my own script and directing my own film.
For all this, I really want to thank my parents who stood behind me all the time and supported me and my crazy ideas.
I thank my all relatives, friends all of them who supported me always. I thank Sham kaka, rahul dada, Sudhakar dada. I thank my sister madhura and her husband who is like brother to me, Mahesh. I thank my cousins, koutuk, sarang, akshay etc.
I thank my Co-Author and Editor, Deepti. I thank all of you for coming and supporting me.
Thank you very very much.

7 comments:

  1. Way to go Anand. Congrats for your novel and am sure that you will write many more. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anand!
    We have already bought your book. Ata mi adhi ki tu adhi ashi amachyat vaad chalale ahet...but soon both of us will complete it's reading. But the glimpses we read are good! Congrats once again....we would really like to hear that we can see your NOVELS as a Movies under a good banner and those movies getting directed by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anand! you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great going anand....Hope ur wild dream of making a movie with DRL mates as stars in it comes true some day.....HEE HEE HEE........
    Congrats once again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Anand..
    Hope your book does well :)

    ReplyDelete